Flowers Art Journal Page by Josi Tomàs
I'm Josi Tomàs and I'm happy to be here with you again to use Rubber Dance stamps together. Do you remember my last post? We learned how to make Denim Art Journal Cover.
Today I will do the interior. I leave you below the step by step and video for to do it together...
STEP BY STEP
1. Add some texture with sheet music or book paper and the negatives of the dies you cut (glue with glue diluted in water).
2. Protect the project with white gesso diluted with water (we want it to show).
3. Paint the entire background with your fingers (I chose three colours). Go over some areas with white paint to give an aged effect.
4. Stamp your favourite stamps on white tissue paper and glue them onto the project with glue diluted in water. Dry it well.
5. Stamp background stamps with permanent ink and decorate with a phrase.
I hope you like it and enjoyed!!
See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!