Flowers Art Journal Page by Josi Tomàs

 Hello everyone!! 

I'm Josi Tomàs and I'm happy to be here with you again to use Rubber Dance stamps together.  Do you remember my last post? We learned how to make Denim Art Journal Cover

Today I will do the interior. I leave you below the step by step and video for to do it together...



___________

STEP BY STEP 

1. Add some texture with sheet music or book paper and the negatives of the dies you cut (glue with glue diluted in water).

2. Protect the project with white gesso diluted with water (we want it to show).

3. Paint the entire background with your fingers (I chose three colours). Go over some areas with white paint to give an aged effect.

4. Stamp your favourite stamps on white tissue paper and glue them onto the project with glue diluted in water. Dry it well.

5. Stamp background stamps with permanent ink and decorate with a phrase.

___________________________________

I hope you like it and enjoyed!! 

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!


I have used Sketchy Flowers 1, Antique Botanicals and Affirmations



 
Rubber Dance links:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop