Joy in a Jar gift box by Farida

Hello dear crafters!  Farida here.  I am so excited to introduce myself to this wonderful design team
with my very first blog post today. 

I made a little step by step photo tutorial showing you how I created this little pillow gift box.

 

I started with a piece of heavy cardstock, some distress oxides ink pads, a water mister and the
pillow gift box die from my stash.

I laid down some ink pad colour on my craft sheet, sprayed some water over it and smudged the cardstock over it. To get the result I am happy with I repeated the steps while drying the ink colour in between every repeat.  Now to the most fun part, stamping my decoration and focal point of the project the jar full of flowers from the Joy in a Jar Stamp set.

 

Because I wanted to use some watercolour pens, I stamped and heat embossed the images on watercolour paper, coloured and finally fussy cut them.  

 

So, everything was ready prepared, now to just assemble the box and glue down my decoration and the stamped “thank you” sentiment, also from the Joy in a Jar stamp set.

Finally some last finishing touches by adding some jewel drops and my project is ready to be filled with some little chocolates to hand over to a friend.  I hope you liked this little tutorial and hopefully I have inspired you. See you again soon.   

Greets Farida 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands