Mixed Media Grungy Butterflies Spring TAGs

Hello Rubber Dance Friends, it's Dunja today to show you some easy and fun Mixed Media Tags.


I'm using a sheet of Gelprint, it's A4 size and I cut out four tags 2.5" wide. The Grungy Butterflies are awesome and they made it to todays Tags. I've just stamped them onto my leftover from the Gelprint and cut them out. 


In the background I used another stencil, texture paste and embossing powder on the gel print, this gives more dimension. I also used the Journal Words as well the Grungy Stuff and StazOn Inks



I hope you like the Mixed Media Tags :) You can use them for a little gift in spring, for easter, ...whatever you like :) The Sentiments I've used are from the Mix A Sentiment #1 and
Mix A Sentiment #2 Stampsets


Enjoy your day, happy crafting everyone and do not miss to join our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook. :))

I've used all these stamps on my Tags:

Mix A Sentiment #1
Grungy Stuff

Dunja xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!