You Can Never Have Too Much Cake, Card by Dot Leathbridge

 Hello everyone.
Where was my mind when I made this card?
On cake of course.
You can never have too much cake, it's good for the soul.

The stamps used on this card belong to From Moo To You and it is a hidden gem of a set
with lots of extra little bits to play with.

The background was made simply by brushing some water colour paint
across the card with a nice wide paint brush.
If it is a little wobbly then that is a good thing. It helps it look a little more rustic.



The images are all from the From Moo To You stamp set
and the colours are from our Mood Board this month.
Dairy cows in my part of the world are often black and white so this
cow has been left un-coloured (except for her tongue).
Then not to complicate things too much I've added a touch of pink here and there.



The hearts were stamped with white paint because the texture it gives when
I do this using a silhouette makes me smile.
Then I decided to dangle them by drawing in some thread and adding bows.



And here is a close up of the cow because she is so cute.


This is the stamp set that I used:

Have you checked out our Mood Board this month?

I chose to use the colours, hearts and flowers.

I hope you enjoyed this card.

Wishing you all a crafty day.
Dot x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands