Adventure art journal page

 Hi friends! 


Lisa today to share with you my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team! 


To start I brushed white gesso on my page. I took my favorite watercolors and I used yellow and blue colours together to get other nuances.


Then I used Mixed Media Marks and Vintage Script stamp sets with archival inks.


On a piece of watercolor paper I stamped a flower from Inky Flowers stamp set, I coloured it with watercolors and I used it as my focal point on the page. 


I glued my title from Journal Words stamp sets and finally I made splatters with liquid acrylics.

I used these products from the shop: 









I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs, Lisa















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!