Easter Greetings by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you?

Today I have made an Easter card, I hope you like it.

I started by creating some backgrounds with my Colour Burst powders, I hadn't used these for ages and forgot how much I liked them.

I chose the areas I liked the most and stamped my images,

then cut them out.

I used the circle stamp and crystal embossing powder to create a background.

I also stamped a "garland" and embossed it with green embossing powder. 

Next I arranged the images on the card and glued them down once I was happy with the composition. 

Finally I added a little Easter greeting. Here's hoping for a lovely spring!


Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Textured Birds 

Flowers Gone Wild 

Round in circles 

Loose Florals 

Doodle Borders #1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop