Art Journal Page with Flowers Gone Wild by Toni

Hey everyone, Toni here.  Today I have an art journal page for you, using the gorgeous Flowers Gone Wild and Mixed Media Marks Rubber Dance stamps and lots of oxide inks.



This was such a quick and easy page to do
 

First I spritzed the page with some water, chose my oxide colours, smooshed them on my glass mat, gave them a spritz and smooshed my journal in the ink.  I did this numerous times drying between each layer and you get this gorgeous oxidation on your page.

You could also use your Gelli plate or a silicon mat.
 

After I'd finished the background I stamped the sunflower from the Flowers Gone Wild set and also used the sentiment.  Then I used my favourite set Mixed Media Marks and randomly stamped these in the background.  Finally I gave it a splash with water and splattered all over with some watered down white gesso.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you give this page a try.  You can find me on my socials here's the links 


Toni XoXo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands