Card with Sketchy Flowers by Priss

Hi, Rubber's friends!! 

Priss here with my first post as a DT Member. I made a lovely card for someone really special with the Sketchy Flowers #1 stamps

I leave you the video at the end of this post, and the step by step below. 


First, we need a black cardstock about 10x6 inches, and fold it in three. 


Then we need to cut three pieces of watercolour paper, just a little smaller than each part of the black Card. 


In the centre piece, I stamped my sentiment with black embossing powder "You don´t have to be perfect" from the set Flowers Gone Wild.


On the other two pieces, I put some white gesso and while it is still wet, I stamped it with permanent green ink. In the video, you'll see that I change my mind and used acrylic paint. That's because my ink is mostly dry. 

Rubber Dance stamps are perfect to use with this stamping technique on wet gesso (just be careful to clean them immediately with warm water and a soft cloth). 

I also used one stamp of the set Doodle Borders #2 here


When it's dry I applied colour to them with some watercolour pigments, in three different colours (in my case, I have used Lindys Magicals).  Let it air dry.


I stamped the Sketchy Flowers #1 set and heat embossed the images on watercolour paper with black embossing powder. Then I coloured them with the same Lindys set as watercolours, and finally fussy cut all the pieces.  





Now is time to glue all pieces in their places and then made the composition outside with the flowers and leaves. Your card is ready!!! ( If you prefer, you could put a sentiment outside too)


Now I leave you some photos with details of the project. I hope you liked this tutorial and hope you give this card a try. 


Here is the video




Till next time. Kisses!!!

Priss 


These are the stamps I used 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!