Ride The Wave by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here with you today and I'd like to share this decorative home decor hanging with you. To me it's both serene and action packed at the same time, the sky looks all peaceful then the energy of those waves is quite a contrast.

I made it using just a piece of cardboard that I cut in to a circle. The wave was created using a stencil and texture paste. The background and wave were painted using acrylic paints and the whale, his spouting water and the moon and stars were stamped on white card, coloured with distress inks and watercolours and glued in place.

I had great fun creating this scene and added lots of white finishing touches using white paint through a fine line applicator. I was so tempted to add some sparkle but managed to resist!

He looks so happy!

I do hope you like it, thanks so much looking, Sam x

Here are the stamps I used:

Whale Wishes

and Celestial


 Do join in the fun on Facebook at the Rubber Dance Stampers Lounge here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands