Mixed media tags with Pencil Marks #1 by Mariken

                                                                      

                                                                        Hi everyone,  

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these colorful tags
 I used
 
I  made a background using acrylic ink and water.

 

 On the background I stamped some marks from the Mixed Media marks stamp set.

I stamped the leaves on a left-over and used white embossingpowder. I also did the same with the vase. Then I cut out the little leaves and glued them on the background. I finished the tags with some ribbons.

 The stamps I used:

 
 
 
 

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board July
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your weekend!
 Mariken 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop