Art Journal page Moth

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration . How's everybody? I've been playing with   Mixed media marks , Inky Friends  and Carved Collection #1 to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like it.


I started by cutting watercolor paper into a square, 4x4 inch format, adding color with pigments.To speed up the drying process, help me with a dryer. To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.



To integrate, with embossing, which also brings light to the page.Finally I color with watercolor pencils the moth , the protagonist of my page.





Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:

 I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi