Sketchy Flowers Card with Farida

Hello lovelies, Farida here.

Nice to see you again here on the blog. Thanks for coming over.

If you know me, you know that I love flowers and butterflies a lot. So I was pretty excited to get the new Sketchy Flowers #3 stamp set. 


I started with inking a card sized white cardstock with my currently favourite colour combo in yellow and light pink. And use the oxide reaction by sprinkling some water over it. 

For the next step I stamped some flowers from the Sketchy Flowers #3  stamp set with an alcohol friendly inkpad and used my Triblend Alcohol Markers to colour them in. 

As I coloured in the stamps I got the idea to divide the background panel. So I grabbed rectangle die  out of my stash and some foam tape to glue it back a bit raised.


Before glueing on the foam tape I decided to add some more interest to the panel. So I grabbed a Happy Birthday Sentiment and the little dots from the Joy in a Jar stamp set. Together with some violet embossing powder I stamped and heat embossed this stamps on my panel.


Finally I added the foam tape on the back of the panel. And here you can see that I changed my mind to not using the big flowers image and instead stamped and coloured this small leaves stamp. As you can see I decided to colour in some of the leaves as flowers. 

After glueing everything on the panel and on the card. The finally touch is by adding some enamel stickers.

And here you can see the final photo of the card. 


Maybe I can inspire you to use your stamps in some different ways? Would love to see some of your ideas in our fb group. Feel free to tag me so I won't miss it.

See you again. Stay healthy and safe.

Greetings Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button