Message for a friend by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends, 

How are you? I hope you're all well.

I was looking through my stamp collection and realised I hadn't used my "You rock" set very much. I was also really inspired by Suzanne's Zine tutorial on YouTube so I thought I'd make a little zine to send to a friend.

I started by stamping the quotes on a piece of paper - I like to use cream paper or old book pages so the quote isn't such a stark white on the page.


I had made a few zines using gel prints on a recent camping trip and chose a brightly coloured pink/orange one.

I decided to stamp flower images on scrapbook paper using embossing ink and white embossing powder, then cut them out.

I also cut out the quotes I was going to use.

Next I used embossing ink and gold embossing powder to add some background stamping to the pages of the zine.

Finally I glued the flowers onto the pages, added the quotes and edged the pages with Distress Ink.






A little gesture goes a long way, don't you agree?

Until next time,

Hugs, Angie x

Stamps used:

You rock

Crazy flowers #1

Mix A sentiment







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands