Explore Mixed Media card by Lisa Rabellino

Hi friends! 

Lisa today with you on the blog and I'm happy to share my Mixed Media inspiration for Rubber Dance design team playing with awesome stamps and Distress Oxide!

I took a piece of white watercolor paper and first I stamped some grids with white embossing powder and Mixed Media Marks stamp set. This is perfect for art journaling and mixed media techniques.

Then I chose some colors of Distress Oxide and I used them with a little bit of water to get a watercolor effect that I love so much!

I added more interest on the background  with some stamping with Mix A Sentiment and Mixed Media Marks stamp set and black archival ink.

On a piece of white cardstock I stamped a moth with black embossing powder and I added a sentiment for my card.

Finally I made splatters with teal liquid paint.

I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mix-a-sentiment-1/#cc-m-product-14073818633









I hope you enjoyed my mixed media card inspiration!
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi