A Slimline Christmas by Samantha Read

Hello Stampers, Samantha here today and I'd love to share with you this very easy slimline sized Christmas Card, using two sets of Rubber Dance stamps, Watercolour Xmas and Pines Fir Yew, they work so well together.


Here is a close up of one of the baubles, I made it by using distress ink and whilst the ink was still wet I used just water to blend the ink out to the middle, leaving a white bit as a reflection. I added some little leaves and a tiny bow to finish.


Here are the stamp sets I used:



 I do hope you like my card, thanks for looking!
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

For more inspiration to can find our Facebook group right here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi