ATC's by Dot Leathbridge

 Hello everyone,

welcome to some more inspiration and ideas for ways
that you can use your Rubber Dance stamps.

Today I'm sharing three ATC's that have been made
using Flowers Gone Wild and Twiggy Leaves.




The background was started by using alcohol inks through a stencil on a gelli plate.
It gave me a nice subtle background to add more texture to.

Here is a closer look at each of the ATC's.

GROW


Each ATC has been built up by using the same stamps.
A different word from Flowers Gone Wild has been used on
each of the ATC's.

PRETTY


Pencils came in handy to help bring a little more of the
background pattern to life.

BLOOM


Stamps from Twiggy Leaves have been stamped with archivals
to add more depth to the background.

To finish the ATC's off I've added some doodling.


The stamps used on my ATC's are:









Have you checked out our facebook group to see more
wonderful inspiration?
We have a fabulous Mood Board this month to help
bring you ideas.


I used some of the colours and the flowers as my inspiration today.

Wishing you all a very crafty day.
Dot x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi