New Cards Using Inky Backgrounds

Hi lovelies, Farida here today.  Nice to see you again. 

I looked around my craft supplies and stash and there was this pile of background cards. On this I tried out new techniques, new supplies or tried out something that I finally don't like at that moment. But I always keep them....you never know. 

So this is my pile and I picked out a few sheets to see what I can come up with. 
 
I took a sentiment die and several stamps.  As I started with my project I had a run and made three cards. Here are some before and after photos for you. 
 
 
On this paper there are three brush strokes with a gold paste.
 
 
I stamped some Inky butterflies images on vellum with a watermark ink, added some embossing powder on top, melted it and finally used some white acrylic maker on the back before fuzzy cutting them. 
Together with a die cut sentiment and some sequins I finished up the card. 
 
For the second card I choose this ink background in green with water splashes on it.
 
 
Again I grabbed the sentiment die, some embossing powers, vellum and for this card the Inky flowers stamps. 
 
 
I fussy cut the stamped and embossed flowers and glued them on the card. 
 
 
For my last example I used this blue background that again was created with an ink pad and water. 
 
 
For my focal point I used some butterflies again. But this time from the Grungy Butterflies series
 
 
Hopefully I have inspired you. If this pile of half made Cards or ready made backgrounds sounds familiar to you show us some of your creation to use them up. 

Have a nice day
 Greetings from Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop