Index Card - Just Lion Around by Josi Tomàs

Hello Rubber Dance friends! Josi Tomàs is writing and I'm very happy to be with you with a new project.

Are you lover of reading? Do you like fantasy stories? 

Today I show you an "index card" inspired by this theme.

 I hope you like it!

 

___________________________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

 1. I have created an illustration by superimposing different stamps.

*Before putting the next stamp you have to cover the previous one or all the previous ones if you have more than one. To do this, you just to stamp the same stamp, cut it out and put it on top of the image so that it is covered.

It is very easy to do. You just need patience...

2. Then I have painted it with watercolours and Gelatos as if it were a drawing.

I have ripped the edge where I had stamped the edge stamp to give the look of a hand cut book sheet.

And this is the result. Isn't it wonderful?

_____________________________________________


 I hope you like it and enjoyed!!

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 

 I have used Lion, House Row 1, Pencil Marks 2, Old Book Page

and Grungy Borders







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi