Inky Friends Art Journal Page by Toni


 Hey everyone, Toni here.  I hope you are all well and have been crafty 
Today I've made an Art Journal Page using Inky Friends stamp set 


Firstly I taped off the page with masking tape knowing I wanted two lines for some Asemic writing 
Then I stamped randomly round the edges using 


Then using my watercolours I coloured in the leaves and flowers and made a watercolour background 


Once dry I removed the tape and wrote a quote in asemic writing 


Using the beautiful moth stamps from Inky Friends set I stamped it three times
I wanted to cut it so it looked 3D from the page like a pop up book 


I painted the body and wings in different colours so it stood out more 
Then finally I assembled the page 
 

 
Thank you for joining me.  Don't forget to pop over to Instagram for a look at all the teams projects 
Have a fabulous week 

Toni XoXo 



Comments

SewPaperPaint said…
I really love this effect! What a cool way to frame a stamped design and the coloring is spot on!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop