ATC cards with Sketchy Flowers by Mariken


                                                                        Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these ATC cards and a little tag..
For this project I used
 
I  made a background using my gelliplate and a stencil
added marks with black ink.
 Here below you can see the result.



 I stamped the flowers with black ink on white paper. I love the contrast. 

And I only used the flowers from the beautiful stamps.


Then it's time to make the cards and tag.
 I cut out the flowers and backgrounds and glued them on the basic cards.


Finally I added some splatters with pink acrylic ink.

 
There you are, three ATC cards for happy mail or a card for a present.

 
 
The stamps I used:
 
  
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board July
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and have a lovely day!
 Mariken



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!