Textured Bird Gift Wrap by Farida Degner

Hi everyone, Farida here.

I always like to decorate small gifts a little bit to make it more interesting.  Today I made a wrap for a chocolate bar. 
 
 
First I took an A5 sized paper piece and started by stamping my focal point, the bird from the Textured Birds stamp set. 
 
 
To give some visual dimension to this art work I stamped the bird a second time on another piece of paper, fussy cut and laid it over my first stamped bird. With this protection I started stamping some Feathers for the background. 
 
 
For colouring in the bird and the feathers I started by using my alcohol markers and just did quick colouring with just a bit of shading. Afterwards I switched to pencils to give the images a more detailed and textured look.
 
 
For my focal point bird I decided to colour in a shadow around him, so he can stand out a bit more. Et voilà!  Just needed to wrap it around the chocolate bar and tie a bow.

Hopefully I could inspire you with my project and we will see each other next time. 

Bye Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop