Fish Bowl by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you all?

I've just become the proud owner of a set of the Textured Fish stamps and of course I had to use them straightaway.

I used my favourite technique of swiping Distress Oxides on my craft mat, spritzing with water and then mopping up the colour with white card. I absolutely love those vibrant colours.

Then I stamped some of the images on the card - as you will see I only used a few of these in the end but it never hurts to have stamped images ready for next time, does it? I also cut these out of course.

I created a background in my art journal using Distress Oxides and an applicator brush.

I sketched a fish bowl on the page on the left and glued a piece of scrapbook paper to the other side. I cut out the fishbowl shape, then used this page as a template to lightly trace the outline on the coloured page.




Next I arranged some of the fish and seaweed on the background and added a little bit of background stamping.

I glued a piece of acetate to the back of the aperture page, did a little bit of doodling on the fish and stuck the 2 pages together.

Hope you like it!

Until next time, hugs from Angie x

Stamps used: Textured Fish



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!