Inky Friends Artist Trading Cards by Toni

 


Hey everyone, Toni here today
I hope your enjoying your weekend so far 
Today I have some ATC cards using the lovely 


Firstly I measured out some cardboard pieces
3.5"x2.5" 
Ripped off some of the surface to show the 
corrugated part 
Used some modelling paste and a stencil to 
add some texture and started my favourite part 
Spraying with colour 
I chose three a blue a yellow and a green
Then I added some vintage music 
paper to give them some blank space as they 
We're looking busy and I was afraid the stamped images would be lost in the background 


I also used some of the stamps from
I let the background dry naturally while waiting I stamped the images on white cardstock and gathered some lace for more texture 
Once I'd glued everything down I used the same distress sprays and coloured in the butterflies and bees 
Added some sentiments and they're complete 





Thank you for joining me.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend 
Toni XoXo 

Comments

SmilynStef said…
love these so much ... really appreciate the process photos

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands