Art Journal Page Inky Friends

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with  Mixed media marks , Inky Friends  Grungy Stuff , Pencil marks # 2 and Carved Collection #1 to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like it.



I started by cutting watercolor paper into a square, 4x4 inch format, adding color with pigments.To speed up the drying process, help me with a dryer. To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.


With permanent black ink, stamp stitch texture


I choose one of the stamps from the Inky Friends set, stamp it, color it with watercolor pencils, then cut.
To give the butterfly dimension, trim the top wings to overlap.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.



Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.









 I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button