Crazy Flower cards by Mariken

                                                                  

 Hello! 

Mariken here, with a simple tutorial for you, 
making these two flower cards.
For these cards I used 

I made a background with stripes with Ecoline brushpens.


Then I stamped some hearts with a stamp from Grungy Stuff in matching colors.

 
For the flowers I used  a lovely Crazy Flower.
 I stamped them on left-overs.
At first I made the biggest card 
and then I cut the background into pieces 
and glued them on a white card.
 
Finally I finished the cards with a sentiment and a Grungy Border.


The stamps I used:


 
 
  And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board June
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 Mariken
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life