Birthday Card with Josi Tomàs

 Hello everybody! Josi Tomàs here today.

Do you like to congratulate your friends in a special way?
I love doing it!

I usually write "Happy Birthday" on the cards, but since their birthday was in December and so far we haven't be able to celebrate it, I made a different card...I think it's more convenient, right? Do you agree?

I leave you below the step by step and video for to do it together... 

 




_____________________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

 1. I used white embossing on watercolour paper with Grungy Harlequin stamp. How cool is that! 

2. I created a background in three colours. Turquoise and pink I did with Distress Oxide, Distress ink, and Spray (different ranges with the same colours). Between them I put golden colour with the Lindy's pigments.

3. I decorated the background with different stamps. For this I usually use words, letters...I call them "mix media stamps"

4. I stamped two circles together on acetate with permanent black ink and stamped two words on them. I let it dry very well and then stapled it on the card and decorated the edges.

_____________________________________________


 I hope you like it and enjoyed!!

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 

 I have used Grungy Stuff, Grungy Harlequin, Grungy Borders,
Old Book Page, Vintage Script and Journal Words stamps









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button