Art Journal with Video by Josi Tomàs
Hello everyone!! Josi Tomàs here today.
Do you remember my 9th April post? I made a stencil with a branch from Pencil Marks 2. Today I'm going to use it to make an Art Journal page.
Will you join me?
I leave you below the step by step and video for to do it together...
STEP BY STEP
1. Stick a sheet of paper on a cardboard and apply clear gesso. Dry it well.
2. Stick on the "stencil" which i made in a 9th April post (Art Journal Page "Create Art")... see the post here
3. Apply Distress Oxide Ink directly from the pad onto the page (I choose three colours). Unify the colours with the help of a baby wipe (you can put a little spray of water to make it easier).
4. Apply spray of water, leave to react for a minute and dry well (if your inks are not Distress Oxide, you don't have to do this step).
5. Apply different pigments of similar colours (each colour with each similar pigment). I do this to bring out the colours. Dry it very well.
6. Stamp leaves around the edge to create a frame and highlight the branch. Colour the leaves with white marker to highlight and go over the areas that are covered in white with black permanent to make the drawing look good.
7. Finally put "Crystal paste" by Cadence on the branch (if you don't have it, you can use another medium that is transparent when it dries). Decorate with the word "fleurs".
I hope you like it and enjoyed!!
See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!