Flower cards with Loose Florals by Mariken

 

Hi everyone, 

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making these three flower cards.
For these cards I used
Round in Circles is one of my favorites!! I use these stamps a lot!
 
Here we go...

 I  made a background using
Eciline brushpens, stamps and water.
 
 
 
As you can see below, I used several colors and stamps.
 
 
With black ink I stamped the loose florals on watercolorpaper,
and colored them.
 
 
I glued the loose florals on the card and added some sentiments.
 
 
 
And I love to give someone flowers with a cute card...  

 

The stamps I used:
 
 
 
 
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board June
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 Mariken
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop