XL Tag with Inky Friends moths by Priss

Hello my friends!!!

Priss here. Today I've made this XL Tag with the wonderful moths stamps of the set Inky Friends


First, I painted my Tag with Oxide inks of the colours, Orange, Pink and Yellow. Then I stamped, here and there, with my favourite stamps of sets Mixed Media Marks and Mixed Media Circles, with similar colours, but permanent inks.



To make more layers, I stamped with Embossing Powder and made some marks with a Stencil and Oxide Inks. Then I used my gelatos and soft crayons to distress the border of the Tag in yellow and pink.


To add more depth to the background, I stamped some number and stitch marks with black permanent ink. Then I made some white splatters, here and there.

Now the background is almost ready. Just put a wide eyelet and attach some silk ribbons with the colours selected.

 
I chose some Die Cuts of flowers painted in similar colours and built my floral composition where these beautiful moths from the Inky Friends set will rest. 


Now I let you with some detailed pictures of my XL Tag. 





I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today. I had so much fun making this tag.


Please check out the other blog posts for a lot of inspiration from the team.

Priss, Hugs!

 

The stamps I used are:

Inky Friends








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands