Hopeful art journal spread

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today with you on the blog and I'm happy to share my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team playing with these awesome stamps and my favorite watercolors!


To start I brushed a coat of white gesso on my pages. Then I used my favorite watercolors to create a circular rainbow effect on my pages.


I chose Grungy Stuff , Music Sheet and Mixed Media Marks stamp sets and I made a little stamping with archival inks.


Then I stamped and cutted some butterflies on a white cardstock from Inky Friends stamp set and I used them as embellishments on my pages.


For the final touch I made some splatters with gold watercolor.

I used these products from the shop:








I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands