Be Strong Postcard by Toni Tickner

 

Today I have a inspirational postcard using a gelli print background and the This is Me stamp set 


I wanted to do something bright and inspirational.  The quotes and the face stamp are from This Is Me set, the background stamps from Mixed Media Marks and the stars from Textured Christmas Trees.  Using one of my favourite techniques Asemic Writing which gives you the beauty of having your feelings down without it being readable LOL

This was a quick and simple piece to make using your gel prints, of which I have so many LOL
I hope you have an amazing weekend and have time to get crafty 
Toni XoXo 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop