Butterfly Collection by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, 

How are you? Summer seems to have finally arrived in this part of the world so I thought I'd get the butterfly stamps out.

I stamped a selection on watercolour paper, coloured them in with watercolour paints, which are my current obsession. I did some shading using pencils, then cut them out.



Next I chose a piece of ledger paper. I added some background stamping and black splatter to give the page a vintage feel.


I also mounted the ledger paper on a piece of grungy scrapbook paper to make it pop a little bit more.

I stuck the butterflies onto the ledger paper and dabbed on some stickles. Then I added some black & gold mark making and finally the number and word stickers.




Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:





 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands