Photo Album with Mixed Media Marks by Farida

Hello everybody, Farida here

I have so many photographs that I wish to store properly. So I thought it's time to create a couple of albums for them.
First I wanted to have an album for all the pictures we took during skating/long-boarding. We used to go a lot some years ago, went to contests or even organised own contests in our city. So for this picture I wanted something really "cool". 

Inspired by sprayed street art I thought of using two bold colours and stamp just in black. For this album I went with a template by Jen of Eve's

At first you need to print out the template and cut out all the pieces.I grabbed my Mixed Media Marks Stamp Set and a black Ink to just stamp randomly around the edges. 



The pieces don't look that spectacular for now. So for the next step I glued the pages and little elements together so it became a mini album. 



Now you can see a transition, can't you? It's now looking really crowded on the pages. Because I want to put the photos in this album together with my daughter I cut some photo mats for now. 



Sometimes I also add some white paper as a place to journal. 
I think for the pictures I want to place into this album its a perfect design, although it looks so completely different from what I normally create. 
It is always good to step out from you comfort zone, isn't it? 

See you next time.
Farida 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life