Art Journal page Botanical

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with  Mixed media marks ,Antique Botanicals and Round in circles  to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like it.



I started by cutting watercolor paper into a square, 4x4 inch format, adding color with pigments.To speed up the drying process, help me with a dryer. 


 To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.



With permanent black ink, false stitching that stands out against the colorful background


I choose one of the Antique Botanicals stamps, stamp it on a book sheet, and then cut it out.One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.



Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.









Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:


Antique Botanicals

Round in circles

 I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!