Be You by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha with you today. I recently received some new clear Rubber Dance stamps and couldn't wait to use them so made this page for my art journal.


If you're used to red rubber don't worry, the clear stamps are a wonderful quality and they stamp beautifully. 
For my page I created the background by painting the colours, adding white gesso through a stencil and the spraying some lustre paints over the top and stamping in a neutral grey.
Little bits of washi tape grounded the components which had been stamped on white card and then adhered in place, the coloured foliage, bird and rainbow.


To finish I added some arty splats and the text.

Here are the stamps I used if you would like to go shopping, just click on them:



 For more inspiration and the chance to join in the monthly challenge, please join us on Facebook in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge, right here.

Thanks so much for looking, have a lovely day,
Sam :) x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop