Night Scene Tag by Priss

Hello lovelies, so nice to be here on the blog again. I'm Priss and I'd like to share with you this Tag in blue and orange colors.

How's everybody? I'm fine now, but the last week has been too hot and I don't really function very well when the temperatures are that extreme. Luckily this week they are giving us a break.

That's why I made this tag with a fresh and pleasant night scene. But with a message of hope and change, because together we can help improve the climate change that is causing these strong heat waves.

Maybe you remember this another tag by me in the same colors. Well, this is one of the two backgrounds that I made this time. 

Now I just play around with Mixed Media Marks #3 in blue, orange, and black. Stamp some stars of the set Night & Day Big

For my night scene, I stamped and painted a gorgeous moon, some clouds, and the building of the set Happy Place.

I really hope you like it and remember this "Spread Hope" and "Believe in the change".

Please check out the other blog posts for a lot of inspiration from the team. We have a fabulous Mood Board this month to help bring you ideas and you have the opportunity to win a 10€ voucher for the store.

HUGS

These are the stamps I used: 

Mixed Media Borders


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop