Leaves Collage art journal page by Ellie Knol

Today another page in my gelliprinted-pages-journal. 

The HOW-to:
- Gather fussy-cut images to fit the background:



- Decide on the composition, just roughly. I changed it a little in the end:


- Stamp in the background with a coordinating color; I chose red:
 



- Stamp in the background with the same ink the fussycut images were stamped with; in my case Archival Ink Plum:



- Add white doodling and edges with a white acrylic marker. I used Posca.    
- Adhere the focal images and sentiment to the page: 


****



Another page and stamp set done in the journal. 


See you next time, 
Ellie

 Rubber Dance Stamps:

The Rubber Dance Webshop


Sketchy Leaves (Clear - 0003)


Sketchy Flowers #1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop