Choose peace & freedom - Card by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

I am happy to be back on the blog again. Today full of dreams and hopes to have a world with peace and freedom for everyone. 


Inspired by my dreams and wishes I created this card with a dream catcher, mainly using the Textured Feathers Stamp set. 


This stamp set comes with the some coordinating outline and full stamps. Thats amazing, so we can stamp the feathers coloured without using markers or pencils.
Here I used some ink pads to stamp the inner parts and afterwards stamped the outline over it in black ink colour. 


I have drawn two circles and coloured the inner part for the round dream catcher base. From the feathers to circle I added some lines as the thread and added some lines and bows, so it looks like they are wrapped and tied around the ring.


On the background I used the dots that come along with this set to add some intrest on  background.  To finish teh card I added some words from the Mix A Sentiment #3 Stamp set. 

Stay healthy and crafty.

Greets Farida 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands