Flowerful Card by Farida

 Hello lovelies,

so nice to welcome you here again. As I love flowers with all their diffrent colours and as all the flowers outside are blooming, I wanted to create a card full of flowers. 

I started with stamping the flowers from the clear stamp set Doodle Flowers on some removeable sticky notes as I wanted to use them for masking. 


Next i fuzzy cutted the images and started stamping the flowers I wanted to have in the front of my card. 

So I started stamping and masking one flower after an other. At last I used some leave stamps to fill the gaps that were there between the flowers. 

If you look at this result it looks a bit messy. And this is how it looks like when I have removed the maskings...still a bit crowded, rigth?


But I was sure this will look diffrent after colouring and adding some shadows and highlights. So here is my endresult. 
For finally turn it into a card I handletterd a "Hello" .


Have you already tried the masking method? 

Thank you so much for your visit.
Stay heathy and crafty.

Greetings Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

Rubber Dance March Challenge

New Stamps!!!

February Theme Challenge - Layers