Easy art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends! 

Lisa today with my new art journal inspiration for you with some awesome Rubber Dance stamps!

First I stamped some branches with versamark pad and I embossed them with white powder.

Then I used some Distress Oxide as watercolors to give color to the background.

I used Mix A Sentiment 3 with archival ink for little details.

I stamped a Butterfly from Inky Friends stamp set and I used it as the focal point of the page with a sentiment.

Finally I made splatters with black liquid paint to add a little contrast to my art journal inspiration.

I used these products from the shop:

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mix-a-sentiment-3/#cc-m-product-14519570233

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/inky-friends/#cc-m-product-14383086833

I hope you enjoyed my new art page for you today!

Hugs, Lisa 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop