ATC's DREAM

 Hello friends!!! Josi writes again and this time I want to show you my last tutorial, some atc's. I recognize that, on this occasion, the photos dos not show reality but they are very approximate.

 Perhaps, it is the intensity of the colors but I have not been able to photograph all the details that are why I will explain them to you below. So you don't miss anything...

 

 This time I have applied a texture paste called "Fibber paste" with my fingers and leaving a lot relief. Next I have given color with fluorescent pink (strange that it looks red, right?) and yellow. Then I have done embossing with shiny and transparent powders. 

I have given the color contrast in the background with different prints in permanent black ink and drops of white acrylic paint.

The decoration is very easy. A rainbow painted with watercolors and a leave printed on acetate and painted on the back in some areas with white Posca. 

 


I hope you liked them and you enjoyed reading. Have you managed to see everything I have explained?? Hugs!!!

 I have used these stamps...

 Journal Words

Mixed Media Marks

Sketchy Leaves

What a Girls Wants


Old book Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands