Notebook with Sketchy Leaves and Pencil Marks #4 by Mariken

 Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making this notebook and tag,
with the new stamps! 

For these cards I used:

    Sketchy Leaves Clear Stamps and Pencil Marks #4 Clear Stamps

I started with making a print with Versafine Clair ink on my gelliplate. 

See the photos below.

                                        You can see that I used a stamp from Pencil Marks #4.






                                          I glued the gelliprint in the right size on the notebook.
                                                         From the left over I made a little tag.


                              For the leaves I made a background with watercolors and splashes.
                                        I stamped the leaves with black ink and cut them out.
                                            I used the white acrylic marker for the little dots.


                      Here you see the notebook and tag, all ready. I finished it with a ribbon and tassel.

                                                                        
                                                                     The stamps I used:
 
                                                          Sketchy Leaves Clear Stamps

                                                                Pencil Marks #4 Clear Stamps

 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of June
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 


                                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands