"Lace Doilies" cards and tag by Mariken

 

Hi everyone!

Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these cards and tag,
with the beautiful Lace Doilies stamps! 

For these cards I used:

Lace Doilies and Mix a Sentiment #2

 I started with making a print with Ecoline brushpens on my gelliplate. 

See the photos below.


For the doilies I used white embossingpowder.

When you've made the background you can cut your paper into pieces 

and finish the cards and tag with sentiments an ribbon.

For these cards I used:

 

 A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board of June
continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

   Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
BE CREATIVE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi