Photo tutorial - art journal page with Kate

 Hi, 

 today I have for you easy photo tutorial for cool art journal page. You will need just some basic tools and you can play with me.



For this page I used Inky Flowers, Mixed media marks 1, Journal words.

Other material - some paper (I have my art journal), any kind of structure paste, any kind of colour - Lindys magicals, any kind of sprays, watercolours just what you have at home, waterproof black ink, some white ink for splatters, 3D foam tape, scissors, heat tool, stencil, spatula.

1. apply your paste through stencil just randomly at page, you can also apply paste just with spatula to have more structure at background, dry it with heat tool


2. take your choosen colours and apply them at page, I used Lindys magicals and I mixed them on page just with water, dry it


3. funny part is here - just random stamping to add more interest to your background


4. you can take patterned paper I took some of my gelli prints and I stamped on them Inky flowers and I fussy cut them and glued them with 3D foam tape on your page


5. if you like splatters make some with white acrylic spay or paint or white gesso


6. stamp and cut sentiment I used white embossing technique at black card stock, so it stands out of the page nicely and that is all


Here are some close ups.







Have a nice day
Kate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life