BIRTHDAY CARD

 Hello friends!! Josi Tomàs greets you again. I hope you are well.

Today I bring you a new tutorial about a birthday card that I made for a very special boy, my little nephew. I hope you like it...

 

First, I made a background using Gelli plate and acrylic paint in different colors and Carved Collection #1 (Clear-002).

 

I tore up one of the papers and it was the one I worked on in the next steps...

Second, I did a blue embossing using Distress Oxide and transparent powder and Sketchy Leaves (Clear-003).


 Third, I put white modeling paste using a stencil.

 

Finally, I made different stamps (dots and text) around the project in black and blue permanent ink and put it on white cardstock to highlight the work.

I made the decoration with some beautiful leaves that i was paint with watercolor.

Special touch:  I stamped a leave on a book paper and added a buch of threads and a sentiment...


I send you big hug!! See you soon!! 

I have used these stamps... 

 Carved Collection #1 (Clear-002)

Sketchy Leaves (Clear-003

Textured Birds 

What a Girl Wants

Vintage Postcard


 
 

Comments

Marjeta said…
The card is fantastic. Love the colors and texture.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands