Birds Journal Page with Video by Priss

Hello everyone Priss here. Today I show you a journal page with the lovely Textured Birds. This is one of my favorite sets. You can see some of my projects with this set here and here.

This is an easy page. You will see it in the video at the end of this post.

I first started with a distress oxide blue tones background, over which I stamped here and there with Mix A Sentiment 1 in black ink. 

I also needed some white marks, so I stamped with bubble wrap and acrylic paint. After that, I want more, so I made more stamped marks in shades of blue with Mixed Media Circles.

I stamped my focal points with black permanent ink on watercolor paper (the birds and the sunflower from Flowers Gone Wild set). 

I painted them with pigments like watercolors in blue and yellow (this is one of my favorite color combinations).

Also, I needed some extra elements for my composition and I stamped them with distress inks in the colors of my palette (stamps from Grungy Stuff)

Now I let you some photos with close-ups and a video tutorial.


Now, the youtube video. I hope you like it and enjoyed it!! 

And please remember to like the video and let us some comments. 

Thanks for watching. 

Priss XOXO


The stamp sets I used are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!