Mixed media tags by Angie Coomber



 Hello arty friends, 

how are you all?

I have really fallen in love with the Carved Collection 5 stamp set and wanted to play with it some more, so here are some tags I made.

I started by sprinkling Colour Burst Powders on my craft mat, spritzing with water and then dipping my stamp in the colour and stamping on book pages. I used greens/blues & yellow for this and love how the colours blend into each other.

Next I cut some tags and covered them with brown packing paper (rescued from a delivery).

I added some background stamping using embossing ink and white embossing powder.

I cut out my stamped flower shapes and arranged them on the tags, using green tones on one and blue tones on the other, then glued them down.

I did a little bit of rough scribbling around the circles to make them look more dimensional. 

I also embossed around the edges using a lovely silvery/blue embossing powder.

Next I stamped some words on cream paper - I often prefer cream to the starkness of white.

I cut out the words I wanted to use and glued them onto the tags.

I'm quite pleased with how they turned out!

Until next time,

hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection 5

Journal Words




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands