Pastel cards with Pencil Marks #3 and #5 and Carved Collection #4 by Mariken


Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making two pastel cards.
I love the soft colors!

I used : 

Pencil Marks #3, Pencil Marks #5, Carved Collection #4

I  made a some backgrounds with my gelliplate. 
For the first layer I used acrylic paint and stamps.

                                            

                                               For the second layer I used alcohol ink and stamps.


                                             When you've put the alcohol ink on the gelli plate, 

you use a thin layer of white acrylic paint to make the second print layer, see below.

                                                        Here you can see the result.

I cut the background into little pieces and glued them on white cards.
 
 Finally I made marks with Versafine Clair and black ink.

I stamped the leaves on white paper 

and cut them out and glued them on the cards.

With a white poscamarker I put some lines around the black markers.

I splashed a little bit pink acrylic paint on the backgrounds.

Here you are, two beautiful cards...


The stamps I used:

Carved Collection #4

Pencil Marks #3

Pencil Marks #5

 
A little reminder that our beautiful Inspiration Board February
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi