Catlover's birthday card - by Farida

 Hello lovlies,


hope you are doing fine? I am a cat loving person and so is my cosuin. So for sure I needed this new and amazing Cat Stamp Set


As my cousin has two black cats, so I used some watercolours to colour in the stamped cats. The background is made by blending in two pinkish coloured ink pads. To give more intrest to the background I used the burlap stamp on the edges and added some hearts from the Mixed Media Marks Stamp set.


Fot the sentiment I used some dies in my stash. And because I didn't want to cover up the whole background I just die cutted the "BDay" into the paper and glued back the alphas. 


Thank you for stopping by. I wish you all a very happy day.


Greets Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands