"Wild and Free"

 Hello friends of Rubber Dance!! Josi greets you once again to show you on a new tutorial.

How many art journals do you have? Do you like them as much as I do? I have eight of different sizes and I love them all.

Today I show you a new page of my mini art journal. I hope you like it...

This time I have worked on a separate sheet and once finished I have pasted it. Why have I done this? Simply because the first thing I did was sew the sheet in circles (for that you have to move it 360º as you sew).

Then I have given color with Distress Oxide ink and I have dried it.

Remember than I always do the aged effect by applying white paint in different areas and transparent crackle paste.

To give a little more life to the background I have made several stamps of leaves to which I have given color to highlight. Then with mixed media stamps in black and in color I have finished completing it.

The final decoration is very simple. A butterfly stamped on paper in two shades to which I have put "glass texture paste" and the phrase "wild and free".

 
 
 I hope you enjoyed reading the project, make your version and share it by tagging Rubber Dance. Hugs!!
 
Here I leave the stamps that I have used...
 
#Pencil Marks 4 #Textured Birds #Grungy Butterflies 
#Old Book Page #Vintage Script
 


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life